Políticas de Facturación y Cartera
STEP BY STEP TO DOWNLOAD INVOICE
The Tuition and Pension Costs are governed by article 202 of Law 115 of 1994 and in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of National Education for each school year. Based on government regulations, the Board of Directors of the CBSM annually sets the costs of Pensions, Tuition and Other Collections taking into account the needs of the CBSM. These are endorsed by Resolution issued by the District Education Secretariat.
The following general policies will be followed for the billing of educational and related services to CBSM students:
- The annual educational service corresponding to School Pensions will be billed in 10 equal monthly installments starting from August and ending in May.
- Billing for educational services is done on the last day of the previous month.
- The payment voucher is delivered to students on the first day of the current month and must be canceled at the bank authorized by the School.
- Three cut off payments of the monthly invoice are established, on days 10, 16 and 30 or 31 of each month. In the month of August, two courts are established, on days 16 and 31.
- Until the day of the first cut off payment of each month, the value of the pension will not have any surcharge. From the day after the first cut off payment of each month, the institution will invoice late interest which will be settled at the maximum legal rate.
- Billing for the month of January is sent in December, this balance does not include balances from previous months.
- The College offers a discount of 5% on the value of the pension when the advance payment of 5 or more months is made.
- In no case will the value of the pension or part of it be reimbursed.
- In the event that a student has to leave the school during the school year, he must cancel the total value of the pension corresponding to the period of his absence.
- In the event that a student must withdraw from the School for one or more school years, if he wishes to keep his quota, he must cancel 100% of the monthly pension according to the time of absence. If you do not cancel it, you will be subject to availability upon arrival and start a new admission process.
- For those students who start or withdraw during the school year will proceed according to the following table for Pension services:
- The cost of registration corresponds to the value of a Pension.
- The enrollment process for the following school year is carried out in the month of June.
- In order to receive the registration number it is absolutely necessary that the student meets the requirements of the Certificate of Good Standing (Paz y Salvo) for all reasons.
- The School establishes a cut-off date for the payment of tuition.
- The College has the discretion to grant an extraordinary period after the cut-off date for the payment of the enrollment as long as the Family or Acceptance Parent requests it before the Administrative and Financial Manager before the end of the period of ordinary enrollment.
- In these cases, the initially agreed value of Enrollment will have the 10% surcharge authorized by the Board of Directors plus the value of default interest will be liquidated at the maximum legal rate caused until the date of payment.
- The value of the tuition, or part of it, will be reimbursed when the parents move to another city and report it before the first business day of the month of September of the current school year. The values corresponding to the Ambulance, Carnet and Student Policy are not refundable.
- For students who enter during the first 5 months of the school year (August-December), they are billed 100% of the tuition fee, for students who enter as of the 6th month of the school year (January-May) they are invoices 50% of the value of the registration.
- The Other Collections concept includes the following collections: Bibliobanco Bilingüe, Systematization of Achievements, Laboratories, and Testing, Stationery and Photocopies, Equipment, Appliances and Publications, Internet and Technological Renewal, Ambulance Service, Carnet, and Student Insurance.
- CBSM invoices the following additional concepts in the enrollment flyer: Preschool materials (Stars 1 to Transition), Art materials (Primary and Baccalaureate) and Spanish Reading Plan (Transition to 11º).
- Students who enter during the first 5 months of the school year (August-December) are billed 100% of the value of Other Collections, Materials and Reader Plan. Students who enroll after the 6th month of the school year (January-May) are billed 50% of the value of Other Collections, Materials and Reading Plan. The corresponding values for Ambulance, Carnet and Student Policy are billed in full.
- Cafeteria services (Lunches and Snacks), School Transportation and Leisure are billed monthly by request of the student’s Parent and are included in the pension flyer. The Family parent can request the withdrawal of this payment by informing the Treasury before the 25th of each month that they are not invoiced for the following month, once the month begins, it is not possible to discount the invoiced value.
- The annuity of the Cafeteria service (Lunch Boxes and Snacks) will be charged in 8 equal monthly payments from August to November and from February to May and 2 monthly installments of lower value in December and January. To determine the value of the 8 equal monthly payments, 20 days are taken as a basis, to determine the value of the 2 monthly installments of lower value, the annual total to be invoiced is taken, the value of the 8 equal monthly payments is deducted and the outstanding value is It divides in two months. If the student does not start the first day of the month, will be charged proportionally to the number of weeks that will use the transport service. (1 week is charged 25%, 2 weeks 50%, 3 weeks 75% and 4 weeks 100%).
- The School Transportation service will be charged, for those who start in the month of August, in 10 equal months from August to May. If the student does not start the first day of the month, will be charged proportionally to the number of weeks that the service will use Of transport. (1 week is charged 25%, 2 weeks 50%, 3 weeks 75% and 4 weeks 100%). The student who starts in the month of February onwards will be invoiced an additional 50% corresponding to the month of June, the value of June can be invoiced in two months by request of the Family Father.
- The leisure service will be charged in 10 equal monthly payments from August to May, in the months of December and January, 50% of the value charged monthly is charged, adding to this value the sum of Ten Thousand Pesos ($ 10,000). Optional transportation service for ludics is offered. If the student does not start the first day of the month, will be charged proportionally to the number of weeks that will use the transport service. (1 week is charged 25%, 2 weeks 50%, 3 weeks 75% and 4 weeks 100%).
- No money will be refunded if school and leisure transportation services are not used and are not transferable from one year to the next, or from one student to another.
For a certified medical disability of more than 1 week, 100% of the time in which the student was incapacitated in the Cafeteria service is returned, no refund is made for travel reasons.
- The 5% advance payment discount does not apply to the “Other Services”.
- The registration for the Lúdicas must be done before the School Services Coordinator who will provide the Treasurer with the information for the billing of these activities before the 26th of each month. Registration for School Transportation and Cafeteria must be made in Treasury.
The 3rd-grade students are billed “Right to First Communion” which includes the costs of the ceremony, this value is divided into 5 equal installments that are billed on the pensioner’s flyer from the month of October to the month of February.
11th-grade students are billed “Right to Degree” which includes the costs of the ceremony, this value is divided into 5 equal installments that are billed on the pensioner’s flyer from the month of January to the month of May.
10th and 11th-grade students are billed for “Pre-Saber” which includes the costs of training for the Saber Tests, this value is divided into 10 equal installments that are billed on the pension handout from the month of August to the month of May.
The following general policies will be followed for managing the portfolio of CBSM students:
- All the continuing students must meet the requirements of the Certificate of Good Standing (Paz y Salvo) of the previous year to access the enrollment of the next school term.
- The payment of the registration on an extended date will generate a moratorium penalty of 10% on the value of the same plus the value of default interest caused until the date of payment.
- The educational service and the inherent or related complementary services (lunches, lunch boxes, school transport, and extracurricular activities), must be canceled in advance, within the first ten (10) calendar days of each month.
- The institution will invoice interest for late payment from the day following the first cut of the monthly invoicing, which will be settled at the maximum legal rate.
- Discounts are not made for default interest caused. In case of being authorized, the Superior Council is the one that has the power to approve this discount.
- In order to receive the tuition payment flyer, it is absolutely necessary for the student to be in Peace and Safety for all purposes until the month of May of the current year.
- The Parent and/or guardian who signs the Contract for the Provision of Educational Services authorizes the CBSM, to report to Data Credit or any risk information center, data, treated or untreated, both on timely compliance and on non-compliance, if any, of their credit obligations with the CBSM. Likewise, it is to whom the CBSM reports to the DIAN as Economic
- Responsible and it is to this that the legal process is initiated in case of default in the pensions of their child (ren).
- In order to receive the integral evaluation report, the student must be at peace and even with the value of the pension until the month in which it is delivered, regardless of whether the payment date is indicated as the 30th deadline. or 31 of each month. If the student does not cancel before this date, the CBSM will retain the integral bimonthly evaluation report unless the student’s parent demonstrates supervening impossibility to pay school pensions such as untimely loss of employment, catastrophic illness, bankruptcy the company, among others. You can provide verbal information about your child’s progress, but the comprehensive evaluation report will not be delivered or shown.
In case of default, the Parent will not be able to access the information about the academic performance of his / her son or daughter, consigned in the institutional website. On days 2, 11 and 20 of each month, the update of delinquent students is manually done in the evaluation system.
- In the case of the last year students (Grade 11), they will only attend the Graduation Ceremony and will receive a diploma from the CBSM Bachelor who have passed all the academic requirements contemplated and who are also Peace and Safe for everything concept with the Institution.
- For students who are in default, certificates of previous school years will be issued. The certificates of grades, of the current year, will not be issued for these students. The study records will bear the annotation, “The student is in default for pensions corresponding to the present school year”.
The payment that the Family parent makes to his expired obligation will have the following order of application:
Interest on arrears
Other concepts billed in registration (Preschool Materials, Reader Plan, Art Materials)
Other concepts billed (Right to First Communion, Pre-Saber, Right to Degree, Cafeteria, School Transportation, Play)
Expenses of pre-juridical or juridical collection when to it there would be all collection efforts made by the institution will be advanced within the framework of the law, respect, and cordiality with parents and the educational community in general.
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT POLICIES
The following policies will be followed for the collection of the portfolio of CBSM students:
- After the expiration of the last payment date, the Treasurer makes calls or text messages of collection to those families that are pending to make the payment of the month that ends.
- In case of default, five (5) days after the expiration of the last payment date, a communication is sent to the family’s institutional email notifying the report to the credit bureaus.
- In case of default of the previous month, the fifteenth day (15) of each month is reported to the Parent in the risk centers.
- At ninety (90) days of arrears (debt of 3 months), a communication is sent to the family, through the student, indicating a period of 30 days to regulate the delay. A pre-payment agreement Vo.Bo may be established. of the
Administrative and Financial Manager.
- If the default persists, thirty (30) days after the communication is sent (120 days of delay), a second written communication is sent, through the student, informing the beginning of the legal collection and the case is sent to the collection company.
- At one hundred and fifty (150) days of default, the collection company initiates an executive process. The fees will be billed to the student in the pension flyer.
Publicado en Academia